The characters tab of the Easy RPG Creator Database manages the characters seen throughout the game that can be used by the player.
Warning: Image is out-of-date!
- Name: This is where you type in the name of the character that you are currently editing.
- Title: This is a basic title of the character, such as King. In the Alpha Test it is displayed only in the Equipment Menu.
- Description: A brief description of who the character is.
- Initial Level: The starting level of a character when they join the party.
- Skill Points Per Level: The Easy RPG Creator uses a Skill Point based leveling system, meaning that skill points can be assigned to the various stats of a character to upgrade the characters how the player sees fit.
- Base Stats: Each of the base stats that this character starts off with. For a list of what each parameter is/does, check out the parameters page.
- Modify Experience Curve: This is used to set the character's experience curve (how much experience they need to reach the next level). More about this can be found here.
- Item Icon: This lets you set an image to be displayed in-game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.