There are, in total, 8 different parameters used by the Easy RPG Creator. They are:
- ATK: Short for Attack. This stat governs melee/physical damage. You can think of it as being a character's strength.
- DEF: Short for Defense. This stat governs the amount of defense a character has against melee/physical damage. The higher this stat, the less physical damage that a character will take.
- MATK: Short for Magic Attack. This stat governs the amount of damage that spells/magic will do to an enemy.
- MDEF: Short for Magical Defense. This stat governs the defense against spells/magical damage dealt by an enemy.
- AGI: Short for agility. Used to have a higher chance to dodge attacks and the liklihood of running away from a battle.
- LUCK: Luck. The higher this stat, the more likely a character will be to land critical hits.
- MHP: Short for Maximum Health Points. The higher this stat is, the higher the character's overall health points. As damage is taken, health points go down, so it's usually useful to have more health.
- MMP: Short for Maximum Mana Points. The higher this stat is, the more spells/magic a character can use. Each time a spell is cast, mana points go down, so if your character is going to be using a lot of spells, it's handy to have a lot of mana.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.