Along the top of the database window you will see a list of tabs, these tabs are where you can create the items for your game. This is a list of the tabs:
- Items: This is a list of items, such as potions and other curatives. They can restore health, restore mana, deal damage to either health or mana, cure or cause status effects, amongst other things.
- Weapons: This is a list of the various weapons your players' characters will be using to fight their battles.
- Armors: This is a list of the various armors that will protect your players' characters during fights.
- Status Effects: This is a list of the status conditions that can be added to characters and monsters.
- Skills/Spells: This is a list of all of the skills/spells that are used/learned throughout your game.
- Characters: This is a list of the characters your players will be using throughout your game. You can set their base stats here, as well as their experience curve, and the skill points they will be using.
- Character Skills: This is a list of characters, skills/spells, and the levels at which they learn those skills/spells.
- Monsters: This is a list of monsters found throughout the game.
- Dialog: This is a list of various dialogs that can be seen throughout your game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.